Geomatics is essential for producing scientific and accurate descriptions of land areas.Thanks to our complementary expertise in Geosciences, Applied Sciences, Data Management, Scientific and technical computing, we can offer you a complete service of data collection, acquisition, management and processing, and subsequent distribution via either in-house or open-source tools.
DATA COLLECTION / ACQUISITION
Compiling a document reference system
● Aerial photography
● Satellite images interpreted using remote sensing
● Land surveys, topographic surveys
● Digitization of documents (maps, reports, etc.)
● Topo LiDAR acquisition and/or LiDAR surveys, by drone or light aircraft.
The importance of data management in projects
● Data harvesting and loading
● Design, administration and evolution of GIS / non-GIS databases
● Integration of data into GIS architecture
● Archiving and storage
Processing georeferenced data
● Data analysis
● Statistical spatial analyses
● Photogrammetry: 3D visual representation of an object or a geographical area
● Remote sensing: determining the characteristics of the surface and atmosphere
● Topography / geodesy
ZOOM IN ON SOLUTIONS
Tools for extracting value from the information
● Development and evolution of GIS (Geographic Information Systems) to integrate, store, analyse and display geographic information
● Installation and development of GIS infrastructure: web server, mapping server, distribution interface
● Development of dedicated applications and systems for handling a wide range of data formats
● Applications support
● Automation of data processing
● Valorisation of the data: statistics, algorithms…
Distributing high-added-value information
● Via the IGN Geoportal (French government’s web mapping service) or Google Earth
● Via a web portal, a CVA in-house solution
ZOOM IN ON EXPERTISES
TYPES OF DELIVRABLES
2D/3D modelling and visual representation
Documents of images/charts and statistics
Generated maps and thematic views
→ Site Studies / Development
→ Pharmaceutical Industry
→ Infrastructure and Transport
→ Natural Risks
→ Health and Life Sciences
Geomatics support for geoscience studies and structure formation studies.
Provision (4 years ago) of a multi-discipline team of 3-4 individuals – geomatics specialists, geologists, data scientists; their work is ongoing.
Provision of a geomatics unit to support studies of the geoscience and structure formation.
● Map creation
● Setting up a geodatabase
● Map-based analysis
Georeferencing and digitisation of maps and network plans
Provision of a complete team of 3 individuals for one year: geomatics specialists and data scientists.
An assignment involving complex georeferencing, digitisation and compilations of objects.
● Map creation
● Defining the area of interest
● Introduction of a decision-making aid
Project in mind?