CVA helps you use your information technology to create value. The processes, methods and organisation we provide for your projects are agile through and through. This guarantees that we will pay close attention to your key stakes, offer a pertinent response, and apply concrete solutions.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND INNOVATION
Advice and support on strategies for digital transformation and innovation
By putting people at the heart of our value proposal, in combination with the best technology around, we pledge to devise digital transformation strategies that are feasible in practice, connected to the reality in the field, and that deliver tangible and lasting benefits.
● Strategy and Innovation: IS performance strategy, open innovation strategy
● Management of IT outsourcing and/or systems integration projects
● Urbanism and architecture: design, technical choices, etc.
● Information systems audit
● Assistance with Project Management (French “MOE”) and Product Ownership (French “MOA”)
SYSTEMS INTEGRATION AND APPLICATION MANAGEMENT
Accelerators of company transformation
We help you pinpoint your needs and areas of improvement, in order to define or create new uses and propose new technologies to address your challenges. Our experience enables us to detect multiple challenges at once: those associated with developing and maintaining information systems, critical stakes tied to pre-integration and qualification in production, and lastly, the challenges of day-to-day operation.
● Study, design and development of software solutions
● Integration of software package solutions
● Applications maintenance and evolution (third-party management)
● Applications testing and quality assurance (third-party acceptance)
● Assistance for users
● Project support and steering of performance
→ Health and Life Sciences
→ Earth Sciences
→ Pharmaceutical Industry
Centralising IT applications to streamline costs
A team of two experienced consultants: a Project Director and an Architect.
The assignment sought to repatriate applications hosted and managed in affiliates, and re-integrate their hosting and management in the central IT services.
● Industrialisation of the activity according to best professional practices, proposing tools for each step of the process, and drawing on a service catalogue that offers real value for users.
● Compliance with the rules in the client’s Data Retention Policy and Information Protection Policy.
“In order for this ambitious programme to succeed, a number of technical, organisational and even legal problems had to be resolved.”
Étienne, Project Director
Supporting implementation of a Datalab to create value from data
Provision of experienced profiles, e.g. Data Architect, Data Engineer.
● Draw value from the client’s data in specific disciplines.
● Provide users with enriched data and associated services.
● Analyse the data and bring new requirements and uses to light.
Design and execution methods.
● Have a user-centric approach: increase the added value and overall quality of the product.
● Place agility at the heart of the processes, methods and organisational approach: be more adaptable, quicker to react, even proactive.
● Organise the work in short cycles (agile method): manage construction of the different products in a flexible, adaptive, iterative way.
“This project enables us to develop innovative, high-added-value solutions by deploying “leading-edge” digital technologies in the Data Management field.”
Mikaël, Data Architect
Support, maintenance and development of a tool for modelling and interpreting data
Provision of a dedicated on-site team, made up of multi-discipline profiles with specialist professional and technical expertise.
● Expert support provided to the client’s project team.
● Dealing with incidents and problems encountered: analysis, qualification, proposal of corrective actions.
● Collection of data on evolution needs, and development of technical solutions within schedule and budget constraints.
“Having been involved with the project for some time, I have a close and transparent trust relationship with the client. Our knowledge of all parts of the application, plus the functional aspects, enables us to understand the client’s needs and adapt our responses perfectly.”
Anne-Marie, Project Leader
Project in mind?